The summer transfer window is closed for the big leagues in Europe. Looking ahead to January, however, there is a lot of gossip about who is moving to where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, done deals!
TOP STORY: Man Utd prioritize Dortmund’s Bellingham
Manchester United is going to make Jude Bellingham their primary target for next summer, according to The Mirror.
Erik ten Hag is keen to get his hands on the 19-year-old midfielder, with Borussia Dortmund reportedly demanding more than £130m for his transfer.
Manchester City, Liverpool and Real Madrid are reported to be in the race for his signature, but the Red Devils are aware they must secure a Champions League spot if they are to persuade him to switch to Old Trafford over other suitors.
After United failed to secure a move for Barcelona star Frenkie de Jongit looks like Bellingham has escalated to the top of the short list.
The England international has contributed to 11 goals in 18 games for Edin Terzic’s side this season.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (USA)
– Barcelona and AC Milan lead the race Jorginho, reports Sport. The 30-year-old Chelsea midfielder will enter the final six months of his contract in January, which would allow clubs from outside the Premier League to discuss a pre-contract agreement with him. It is understood that he would prefer a move to LaLiga.
– Eden Hazard could leave Real Madrid in January, according to Mundo Deportivo. Despite being contracted to the LaLiga club until the summer of 2024, just one start in the league this season has left the 31-year-old winger uncertain about his future in the Spanish capital. Juventus have been linked with the Belgium international.
– Juventus discuss a loan move for Real Madrid Alvaro Odriozola, writes Calciomercato. Carlo Ancelotti’s side are reportedly willing to allow the 26-year-old right-back to leave the Santiago Bernabeu on loan for free in the January transfer window, after he has made no appearances this season. Odriozola enjoyed a successful spell in Serie A with Fiorentina last season.
– FC Salzburg Noah Okafor attracting interest from Arsenal, understood Ekrem Konur. The Gunners reportedly sent scouts to watch the 22-year-old forward in the Champions League on Wednesday, with Mikel Arteta’s side joining AC Milan and Leeds United in the race for his signature. Okafor has scored nine goals in 18 games in all competitions this season for the Austrian side.
– AC Milan plans to hold talks on a new contract with Olivier Giroudreveal Fabrizio Romano. The 36-year-old forward has two goals and two assists in the Rossoneris Champions League 4-0 win over Salzburg on Wednesday. With his current terms set to expire next summer, the Serie A side appear keen to keep him at the San Siro.