DUBLIN, November 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Ultra-Mobile Devices Market by Industry Vertical, by Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s The offer of
The ultra-mobile device market was valued at 45.83 billion dollars in 2020, and is estimated to reach 113.83 billion dollars by 2030, increasing by one CAGR of 9.6% from 2021 to 2030.
The ultra-mobile device (UMD) is a medium-sized and lightweight computing device that supports various applications ranging from education to business. UMDs support higher productivity, improved battery life, full-scale functionality, extended portability and reduced bulk. These features make them highly compatible with business professionals and drive their adoption in the consumer electronics sector.
On the basis of type, the premium UMD segment dominated the overall ultra-mobile device industry in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to rising living standards, technology awareness among people and rising disposable income in the country.
Except this, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are forecasting potential growth in premium Ultra mobile phones during the forecast period as a result of their developments, government initiatives, increasing awareness of technology and cost-effective consumer electronics, all of which offer lucrative growth opportunities. However, the mobile device segment is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years. This is attributed to the growth of the market for ultra-mobile devices, the growth of applications of cognitive intelligence, forecasting and analytics software, and the increase in the use of mobile phones and applications.
By Industry vertical, the consumer electronics sector segment held the largest share of the Ultra Mobile Devices Market in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period. The electronics and semiconductor sector segment is highly dependent on ultra-mobile device systems, due to population growth and the evolution of the ultra-mobile device market. Additionally, the increased use of consumer electronic devices such as mobile devices, laptops, tablets, personal computers, satellites, television and radars, along with the decline in prices of these devices, facilitated the growth of ultra-mobile devices in the electronics sector. of consumption. .
However, the IT and telecom segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the coming years. This is due to the rapid increase in the adoption of advanced systems of ultra-mobile devices. IT and telecom organizations deploy ultra-mobile device systems in their operations for various functions such as monitoring systems and security. In addition, major IT and Telecom players are keen to invest in technology advancement to develop telecom systems that are network smarter, more secure and energy efficient, which is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the telecom sector. IT and Telecom.
Key Findings of the Study
- Depending on the type, the premium ultra-mobile segment dominated the ultra-mobile devices market in 2020. However, the ultra-mobile services segment is expected to show significant growth during the Ultra Mobile Devices Market Forecast period.
- According to industry verticals, the consumer electronics sector segment accounted for the highest market revenue in 2020. However, the IT and telecommunications sector segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- In terms of region, the Ultra Mobile Devices Market Size was dominated by North America in 2020. However, Asia-Pacific there is expected to be significant growth in the coming years.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the ultra-mobile devices market along with current trends and future estimates to clarify future investment pockets.
- Information is provided regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the Ultra-Mobile Devices market size.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers operating in the ultra-mobile devices market.
- A quantitative analysis is provided to determine the market potential of ultra-mobile devices from 2020 to 2030.
Main market segments
From Industry Vertical
- Health care
- Telecom IT
- Retail sales
- Consumer Electronics
- Others (BFSI, Education and Entertainment)
- Premium ultra-mobile devices
- Basic Ultra-Mobile Devices
- Ultra-Mobile utility equipment
- North America
- The rest of Europe
- South Korea
- The rest of Asia-Pacific
- The rest of LAMEA
Major market players
- Apple Inc.
- HTC Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- HP Development Company, LP
- Microsoft Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Main topics covered:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET SUMMARY
CHAPTER 4: ULTRA MOBILE DEVICES MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
CHAPTER 5: ULTRA MOBILE DEVICES MARKET, BY TYPE
CHAPTER 6: ULTRA MOBILE DEVICES MARKET, BY REGION
CHAPTER 7: THE COMPANY LANDSCAPE
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILE
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ms9c0a
Research and markets
Laura WoodSenior manager
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN Call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside USA): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets